IT Training in the UK
The Joskos Environmental Policy
Joskos’ environmental policy is established and regularly reviewed at the Environmental Management Review meetings and is authorised by our Directors.
The policy is issued to all employees and is available to the public. Joskos Limited is committed to environmental protection to the highest practicable standards.
By minimising pollution at source we will maintain a safe, healthy and enhanced environment for our employees and our neighbours.
It's our policy to:
- Continually improve environmental performance minimising any adverse effects.
- Provide products and services that recognise our responsibility for the environment.
- Conserve resources by reducing waste and minimising consumption of materials and energy.
- When waste is unavoidable, particularly with respect to IT hardware and paper, we are committed to re-cycling and safe disposal to minimise undesirable environmental effects.
- Regularly assess the risks to the environment as part of our environmental management system.
- Ensure that the business and products comply with all the relevant environmental protection legislation, and where appropriate, any of our customers' specific requirements.
- Make available to employees, customers, the public and any statutory authorities, this policy and any relevant information about our activities that effect the environment.
- We actively encourage employees to make suggestions on ways of improving environmental protection and pollution control.
- Review and update this policy in line with any significant change in legislation, planned new developments or business activities.