Joskos provides end-to-end services to meet the needs of Secondary Schools – from supporting your entire network to upgrading your existing equipment and sourcing the most cost-effective hardware and software, we can help you manage and maintain your entire ICT infrastructure whilst helping you to plan for the future and maximise your investment.
With a team of dedicated and fully-qualified IT professionals on hand, we can provide tailored support for upgrade and implementation projects as well as supporting your in-house ICT teams to effectively manage and maintain your investment to support the day-to-day running of your school.
Your dedicated Educational Technology Specialist remains your first point of contact throughout our relationship. Whether we’re helping out on a one-off project or becoming your long-term ICT partner, you’ll always be able to talk to the same Educational Technology Specialist .
Would you prefer to speak with one of our EdTech Specialists direct?
CALL US TODAY ON
0845 37 000 38
As a secondary school can create your own support package which might be something like this:
- A monthly support visit from a senior engineer, who would spend a day on-site to support the servers. The engineer would go through the server logs and clear down the error logs.
- Everything that the engineer does is recorded in a site report, which details all errors that the servers have recorded, why they occurred and how they have been resolved, together with system-specific details and backups, disk space, updates, etc. The report is very detailed and also provides advice on system upgrades.
- Engineer support for system upgrades or new installations.
- Remote support via terminal services or VPN.
- Unlimited access to the helpdesk.
- Free emergency visits (speak to your Educational Technology Specialist for more information).
Your accredited consultant can offer:
- Strategic Advice Making practical recommendations for industry-standard solutions to meet your needs
- Real Buying Power Sourcing the best equipment at wholesale prices via our network of procurement contacts
- Comprehensive Managed Services Giving you peace of mind that your IT infrastructure will remain stable and maintained
- Outstanding Support Guaranteeing that your systems are protected and down-time is always kept to a minimum
- First-Class Project Management Ensuring the timely delivery of your projects
Heathcote School and Science College is a fully inclusive mixed comprehensive school in North Chingford – a district of the London Borough of Waltham Forest in East London. Following the departure of the schools’ IT manager, Joskos Solutions was commissioned to solve the network performance issues which were cutting into teaching time.
We have been working alongside Joskos Solutions since December 2011, and their work has been a major factor in our improved performance and stability of the school network, allowing us to develop the system and keep up to date with recent technologies. I can confidently recommend Joskos Solutions as experts in their field
Eastbury Comprehensive School