Secondary Schools ICT Support
With dedicated and fully-qualified ICT professionals on hand, Joskos can provide support and assistance to your ICT staff.
We are aware that large projects can stretch your IT department’s resources to the limits. With our support, you can move these projects forward without affecting the day-to-day running of your school. All our technical support provision adheres to ITIL and FITS approaches.
Joskos can also provide support packages to Secondary Schools which could look something like this:
- A monthly support visit from a senior engineer, who would spend a day on-site to support your on-site staff
- Engineer support for system upgrades or new installations
- Remote support via terminal services or VPN
- Unlimited access to the Joskos helpdesk
- Emergency callouts for mission-critical issues
What sets Joskos apart from other service and support organisations is quality, reliability and consistency. Schools can leave the technical support to Joskos and concentrate on improve learning opportunities for the pupils.
Senior Inspector Quality Assurance & Child Protection Adviser
Havering School Improvement Services