At Joskos Solutions, we know that you need simple and cost-effective solutions to your ICT needs.
Joskos has built a reputation for the excellent range of ICT products and services that it provides to Primary Schools. As well as a large portfolio of products from a wide range of manufacturers, we also offer an excellent range of ICT support options.
From providing full-time on-site technicians who can fully manage your school’s ICT systems, to providing reliable and effective remote management and helpdesk facilities,
Joskos can exactly tailor its support provision to the needs of your school.
With a dedicated educational IT professional looking after your school’s requirements, we can be just a phone call for any problem that may occur, large or small.
Would you prefer to speak with one of our EdTech Specialists direct?
CALL US TODAY ON
0845 37 000 38
As a primary school you can create your own support package which might be something like this:
- An on-site engineer once a week for three hours to work through any issues on the curriculum network and provide support for servers, PCs, printers and interactive classroom technologies.
- Advice on how the school’s ICT vision can be developed and on the purchase of new equipment.
- This period can also be used for loading new software,configuring and installing new hardware.
We can help you make the right choices for your Primary school’s ICT
- Design, build and set up a computer network from scratch
- Choose the right machines to modernise your existing system (including interactive classroom technologies)
- Source and install educationally appropriate software and resources
- Managing your complete IT estate, taking the worry away and giving you total peace of mind that everything will work first time, every time
- Keep everything virus-free and secure
Clockhouse Primary School is located in Essex, in the London borough of Havering. Housing 21 classes and a larger nursery, the school has built up a reputation for fostering the growth and development of its pupils. In September 2014 Joskos was commissioned to become Clockhouse’s ICT partner.