Joskos provides end-to-end services to meet the needs of Secondary Schools – from supporting your entire network to upgrading your existing equipment and sourcing the most cost-effective hardware and software, we can help you manage and maintain your entire ICT infrastructure whilst helping you to plan for the future and maximise your investment.
With a team of dedicated and fully-qualified IT professionals on hand, we can provide tailored support for upgrade and implementation projects as well as supporting your in-house ICT teams to effectively manage and maintain your investment to support the day-to-day running of your school.
Your dedicated Educational Technology Specialist remains your first point of contact throughout our relationship. Whether we’re helping out on a one-off project or becoming your long-term ICT partner, you’ll always be able to talk to the same Educational Technology Specialist .
Would you prefer to speak with one of our EdTech Specialists direct?
CALL US TODAY ON
0845 37 000 38
As a secondary school can create your own support package which might be something like this:
- A monthly support visit from a senior engineer, who would spend a day on-site to support the servers. The engineer would go through the server logs and clear down the error logs.
- Everything that the engineer does is recorded in a site report, which details all errors that the servers have recorded, why they occurred and how they have been resolved, together with system-specific details and backups, disk space, updates, etc. The report is very detailed and also provides advice on system upgrades.
- Engineer support for system upgrades or new installations.
- Remote support via terminal services or VPN.
- Unlimited access to the helpdesk.
- Free emergency visits (speak to your Educational Technology Specialist for more information).
Your accredited consultant can offer:
- Strategic Advice Making practical recommendations for industry-standard solutions to meet your needs
- Real Buying Power Sourcing the best equipment at wholesale prices via our network of procurement contacts
- Comprehensive Managed Services Giving you peace of mind that your IT infrastructure will remain stable and maintained
- Outstanding Support Guaranteeing that your systems are protected and down-time is always kept to a minimum
- First-Class Project Management Ensuring the timely delivery of your projects
We have been working alongside Joskos Solutions since December 2011, and their work has been a major factor in our improved performance and stability of the school network, allowing us to develop the system and keep up to date with recent technologies. I can confidently recommend Joskos Solutions as experts in their field
Eastbury Comprehensive School