We would like to invite you to join us on stand B288 at BETT 2018!
This year marks our 14th year exhibiting and our 7th year as finalists in both the BETT Awards Company of the Year and Service and Support categories.
As the “education-only” solutions provider for schools in the United Kingdom, Joskos features on numerous frameworks designed to assist schools in the cost-effective procurement of technology products and services. These framework agreements include (but are not limited to):
- RM1050 – ICT Services for Education
- RM 3804 – Technology Service 2
- G Cloud 9 Framework Agreement
- RM3733 – Technology Products 2
- Crescent Purchasing Consortium – Desktop, Hardware and Peripherals Framework
Why not stop by our stand for the opportunity to discuss your school or Multi Academy Trust’s ICT strategy for 2018 or any ongoing challenges, with our Education Technology Specialists.
Secure your space by booking a guaranteed appointment slot here with product/service specific experts.
Be sure not to miss our workshops and product demos daily, from January 24th– January 27th our stand will be abuzz with:
- Student led Minecraft and Robotics sessions
- “Learn in 5” with our experts (5 minute learning sessions on topics such as Cloud Computing and GDPR)
- Virtual reality/Augmented reality
- Great giveaways and surprises
See you in the New Year at BETT!