ICT Support for Schools
Since their founding in 1999 Joskos Solutions have become one of the UK’s most reliable and trusted ICT support providers in education. Our team’s excellent work in schools has resulted in Joskos winning and being nominated for numerous industry awards.
We take pride in our client-focused approach, the technical excellence of our engineers and the high levels of service that we offer our schools.
As a Joskos-supported school you will benefit from
- Unlimited telephone support: Simply pick up the phone and get expert advice whenever you need it most from our experienced and friendly engineers.
- Remote-access support: As a Joskos-supported school, our engineers will be able to remotely log on to your network to troubleshoot issues as and when they arise.
- Reduced network downtime: It’s our job to keep your network protected with the latest security fixes and updates.
- Savings you the expense of engineer call-outs: you can always speak to our experts first.
- All our engineers are Microsoft Certified and adhere to our safe recruitment policy. This means that your school will get the highest level of support, reliability and peace of mind.Click here to read about all of our industry accreditations.
Scheduled maintenance visits
As part of the range of ICT support options that we offer, Joskos can schedule regular onsite engineer visits for maintenance-checks and to troubleshoot any issues that might have cropped up since the last visit. These visits are usually conducted on weekly basis but we are happy to change the frequency of these visits to suit your school’s needs.
These regular visits help to keep your network running smoothly as well as enabling you to form a better working relationship with your designated engineer. We have found that this personal attention results in increased staff knowledge and reduced system downtime.
Want to find out more about how Joskos can support your school’s ICT?
Simply fill out the form and one of our Educational Technology Specialists will contact you. Alternatively, you can find our details on our contact page.